To accept your application, the following items are also necessary:
- Payment of the application fee
- Current SEV (state equalized value) Statement
- Copies of the applicant’s most recent paystub(s) and prior year W-2 earning statements for self-employed members, three years tax schedules are required.
- Statements on saving, money market, checking accounts, etc. (other than T&I Credit Union
- A copy of your homeowner’s policy including your insurance agents name and telephone number.
- Any title policy previously issued on your home
- Two frontal pictures of your home
- Copies of paid property taxes for past 3 years.
- Copy of payment coupon for current mortgage holder.
- Due to high demand – all items must be included at time of application
Should you have any questions, or require further assistance, please contact our loan officer Jonathan Nofz:
Need to send an email to our loan officer?
Email Jonathan Nofz
**All Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Rates and offer are subject to change without notice. Actual rates may vary based on credit score. Equal Housing Lender.